RefNoCA882
TitleBurngreave Council School
AdminHistoryBurngreave Council School opened in 1931. In 1969 it was re-named as Burngreave Middle School.

In 1991 it amalgamated with Ellesmere Nursery First School to form Byron Wood Nursery Infant Junior School.
DescriptionAdmission Registers:
Infants', 1944 - 1948 (CA882/1/1/1)
Girls', 1954 - 1969 (CA882/1/2/1-2)
Date1944 - 1969
Extent3 items
AccessStatusRestricted
AccessConditionsSchool records include references to named individuals (children and staff). Consequently they are closed to public inspection for 75 years under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) (exempt under section 40 of the Freedom of Information Act). Please refer to Sheffield City Archives for advice on how to access such items.
LevelCollection
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2021