RefNoCATH51
TitleSheffield, St Martin de Porres, Swallownest, Roman Catholic Chapel of Ease
AdminHistoryThe Church of St Martin de Porres (now demolished) opened in April 1970. It was situated on Workop Road, Swallownest (which falls within the civil parish of Aston-cum-Aughton) and was in the Sheffield South deanery in the Roman Catholic Diocese of Hallam.
DescriptionRegisters:
Baptisms, 1973 - 1984 (CATH51/1)

Other records (not listed):
Church Building Fund Committee minute book, 8 Jan 1958 - 27 Nov 1973 (CATH51/29)
Church notice books, 19 Aug 1973 - 4 Jul 1976 and 11 Jul 1976 - 26 Aug 1979 (CATH51/19-20)
Date1958 - 1984
Extent1 item (registers only)
AccessStatusRestricted
AccessConditionsSome registers are available on microfilm only. Roman Catholic Church records less than 50 years old are subject to access restrictions. Please refer to a member of staff for advice on how to access information in restricted records.
LevelCollection
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2019