RefNoCOAL/CMC/2
TitleHatfield Main Colliery Company Limited
AdminHistoryHatfield Main Colliery was located at Stainforth, Doncaster.

In Dec 1910 the Hatfield Main Colliery Company Limited was registered with a capital of £300,000. Between 1911 and 1917 the company sunk Hatfield Main Colliery.

In 1927 Hatfield Main Colliery was acquired by the Carlton Main Colliery Company Limited.

The colliery closed in 1993.
DescriptionGeneral letter books, 1911 - 1927 (COAL/CMC/2/1)

Directors' letter books, 1911 - 1922 (COAL/CMC/2/2)

Letter books of Albert Francois, the Belgian contractor for the sinking of No.1 shaft, 1911 - 1913 (COAL/CMC/2/3)

Shareholders' letter books, 1912 - 1927 (COAL/CMC/2/4)

Private letter books, 1911 - 1927 (COAL/CMC/2/5)

Coal sales letter books, 1925 - 1927 (COAL/CMC/2/6)

Share certificates, 1911 - 1927 (COAL/CMC/2/7)

Copy accident reports book, 1924 - 1925 (COAL/CMC/2/8)

Compensation letter book, 1923 - 1925 (COAL/CMC/2/9)

Subsidence and lease files relating to leases of coal seams and compensation for subsidence, [1911] - 1948 (COAL/CMC/2/10)
Date[1911] - 1948
Extent75 items
AccessStatusOpen
LevelSeries
RelatedMaterialFor records relating to Hatfield Colliery post-1947 see: BCC.
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2020