RefNoCOAL/FB
TitleFountain and Burnley Limited (Woolley Colliery)
AdminHistoryWoolley Colliery was purchased by Fountain and Burnley Limited in 1894. Between 1910 and 1912, two shafts were sunk. Fountain and Burnley Limited owned Woolley Colliery until nationalisation in 1947.

Fountain and Burnley Limited also owned North Gawber Colliery which they acquired in 1882.
DescriptionWoolley Collieries Benevolent Fund: minutes of general meetings, 1919 - 1931 (COAL/FB/1)
Date1919 - 1931
Extent1 item
AccessStatusOpen
LevelSection
RelatedMaterialSheffield City Archives:

For records relating to Woolley and North Gawber Collieries post-1947 see the National Coal Board collection (BCC).
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2021