RefNoCOAL/Y2
TitleWath Joint Rescue Station
AdminHistoryWath Joint Rescue Station was built in 1908 and was administered by a Committee of Trustees representing member companies, and by a Management Committee of colliery managers of collieries covered by the station. The station was closed in 1952.

The main subscribers were: Denaby and Cadeby, Manvers, Mitchell and Darfield, Hickleton, Houghton, and Wath Main Collieries.
DescriptionAdministrative records, 1908 - 1955 (COAL/Y2/1)

Financial records, 1916 - 1955 (COAL/Y2/2)

Agreements and leases, 1908 - 1946 (COAL/Y2/3)

Nationalisation, 1946 - 1955 (COAL/Y2/4)

Miscellaneous papers, 1906 - 1955 (COAL/Y2/5)
Date1906 - 1955
Extent35 items
AccessStatusOpen
LevelSection
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2021