RefNoCOBB/2
TitleCooper Brothers and Sons Ltd, Sheffield
DescriptionThe firm was founded in 1866 as Cooper Bros. and for most of the period until its takeover by Frank Cobb and Co. occupied premises in Arundel Street.

The firm also seems to have run a subsidiary company Flatware Products Ltd.
Date1896 - 1982
Extent14 items
AccessStatusOpen
LevelSection
RelatedMaterialFor an earlier deposit of material (trading agreements, ledger, stock account, wages books, memorandum and articles of association, correspondence, etc., 1850 - 1964) SY499.
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2020