RefNoESC/IST
TitleIndustrial Steels Limited, Sheffield
AdminHistoryThe company was registered on 7 Jan 1922 and was based at Stevenson Road, Sheffield S1. The company was wound up voluntarily in 1934; the premises were conveyed by Industrial Steels and its Liquidator (Frederick Pickworth, Accountant) to English Steel Corporation Limited. Industrial Steels Limited was later listed as a wholly-owned company of English Steel Corporation Limited.
Date1922 - 1965
Extent25 items
AccessStatusOpen
LevelSection
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2020