RefNoJC/29/22
Alternative Reference numberJC/1490
TitleOrder of the ceremony of laying the first stone of Christ Church, Attercliffe
AdminHistoryThe old chapel-of-ease of the Township of Attercliffe-cum-Darnall, dating from the 17th century, was replaced by a new church, Christ Church, consecrated 26 July 1826.
DescriptionPrinted by W. Todd, Printer, Sheffield.
Date30 Oct 1822
Extent1 item
FormatPrinted
AccessStatusOpen
CopiesAvailable to view on www.picturesheffield.com (arc01158)
LevelItem
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2021