RefNoMD7289
TitleJoseph Tomlinson and Sons Limited, Funeral Directors, Borough Mews, Bedford Street, Sheffield
AdminHistoryAccording to later advertisements the company was established in 1860, but Joseph Tomlinson and Sons was not registered until 11 February 1898. It was originally styled as a firm of Mourning Coach Proprietors. Except for a short period during the Second World War, it was based at the Borough Mews, Bedford Street, Sheffield.
DescriptionRecords including minutes of director's meetings 1898-1952; account ledgers 1927-1933 and 1959-1967.
Date1898 - 1967
Extent8 items
AccessStatusOpen
LevelCollection
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2020