RefNoNHS28/7
TitleSchool of Orthoptics
AdminHistoryIn January 1950 The Board of Governors of USH approved the principle of establishing an Orthoptics Training School in January 1951 but the Ministry of Health was still unable to give its opinion on the proposal in November 1950. The School actually opened to students in September 1951.
Date1941 - 1977
Extent1 item
AccessStatusOpen
LevelSection
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2020