RefNoNR2085
Alternative Reference numberNR2293
NR2297
NR2309
TitleSheffield, Ecclesall Methodist Circuit
AdminHistoryThe Ecclesall Methodist Circuit was formed in 1934. It absorbed Methodist churches which had formerly been in the Brunswick Circuit.
Description(NR2085) Ecclesall Circuit General and Purposes Finance Committee minute book, Jan 1948 - May 1964.

(NR2293) Ecclesall Circuit Youth Arts Festival correspondence files (including minutes of Festival Committee and programmes, etc.), 1949 - 1959 with letter relating to Dore Extension Scheme, Jul 1961.

(NR2297/1-4) Ecclesall Circuit Minutes (Organists and choirmasters quarterly meetings), 1949-1954; Sunday School schedule books, 1934-1942; Copies of Circuit plan and directory, 1934-1941.

(NR2309/1-3) Ecclesall Circuit:
(NR2309/1) Minute book, Sep 1934 - Sep 1951.
(NR2309/2) Minute book, Dec 1951 - Jun 1972.
(NR2309/3) Minute book, Jun 1972 - Sep 1984.

(Acc. 1990/24)
Includes records of Sheffield Ninth Station (Primitive Methodist) and baptism register 1867 - 1964 for Montgomery (formerly Cherry Tree) Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Union Road, Sheffield)

(Acc. 1999/103)
Minute book containing minutes from the General Purposes Committee (1935 - 1947) and the Ministerial Invitation Committee (1935 - 1943)

(Acc. 2018/4):
Ecclesall Methodist Circuit:
Overseas Missionary Committee (later Mission Committee) minute books (x 2), Feb 1966 - Nov 1982 and Feb 1983 - Nov 2000.
Circuit minutes (x 2 items) (including minutes of General Purposes and Finance Committee), Mar 1985 - Sep 1993 and Sep 1993 - Jun 1999.
Annual reports, 1993 - 1998.

Abbeydale Methodist Circuit [note: later absorbed by Ecclesall Circuit):
Schedule of Trust property and endowments, 1934 - 1949.
Date[20th cent]
AccessStatusRestricted
LevelCollection
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2022