RefNoNR2303
TitleSheffield East Methodist Circuit
AdminHistoryThe Sheffield East Circuit was formerly known as the Park Circuit and the Norfolk Circuit.

Other places of worship in the circuit include:
Victoria (Stafford Road) (established 1900), Park (established 1830), Attercliffe (established 1881), Woodhouse (established 1879), Darnall (established 1870), Handsworth (established 1877), Manor (established 1903), Carbrook (established 1874) and Staniforth Road (established 1898)
Description(NR2303/1-2) Sheffield East Circuit Wesleyan Methodist plans, 1860 and 1866 - 1867.

(Acc. 2003/11)
Education & Youth Committee Minutes (1965-87), Accounts and Balance Sheets (1987-91), Financial correspondence (1985-1990), 'Community Programme' papers 1985-88, File re sale of Roundel Street Methodist Church 1977, papers re Brinsworth Seed Team 1991-94

(Acc. 2003/11 add 1)
File of Plans re Manor Methodist Church (1981), Victoria Methodist Church (n.d. & 1971); 268 Granville Road (Manse, 1981), Prince of Wales Road (Housing, Church Meeting Room & Old Person Scheme (1979-1982) and Hersham URC, Walton on Thames 1976

(Acc. 2003/11 add 2)
Bundle of printed forms requesting account information from each church in the circuit, 1934

(Acc. 2004/110)
Preaching plans (and correspondence) of Sheffield East Methodist circuit and predecessors for Victoria Methodist Church: East, March-May 1994. Victoria Circuit Oct 1975-Jan 1976 and April 1976-July 1976. Norfolk Circuit April-June 1959 (incl. 2 letters, 1960)

(Acc. 2006/132)
Correspondence regarding the sale of Circuit manses, 1978-1998.

(Acc. 2016/7 part):
Sheffield East Methodist Circuit:
Local preachers minute book (signed), Sep 1990 - Jun 2013.

(2018/4 part):
Sheffield East Methodist Circuit:
Property Committee minute book, Sep 1985 - Jan 1997.
Date1860 - [2011]
AccessStatusOpen
LevelCollection
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2022