RefNoPR116
TitleRotherham, St Thomas, Kimberworth, Anglican Parish
AdminHistoryThe building of St Thomas began c.1838 by subscription and a grant of £500 from the Church Building Society. The church opened in 1843 at which time a serparate parish of Kimberworth St Thomas was formed.

The church is located on Church Street and in the Rotherham Deanery.
DescriptionParish Registers:
Baptisms, 1843 - 1974 (PR116/1)
Marriages, 1853 - 1984 (PR116/2)
Burials, 1843 - 1979 (PR116/3)
Services, (PR116/4)

Other records (not listed):

Service registers (Acc. 1987/30)
Parish magazines 1900 - 1913 (incomplete) (Acc. 2001/74)
Additional parish records (Acc. 1988/38)
Date1843 - 1984
Extent53 items (registers only)
AccessStatusOpen
AccessConditionsThese items are open to public inspection unless otherwise stated. Some registers are available on microfiche only.
LevelCollection
RelatedMaterialFor earlier registers, see Rotherham Minster (formerly All Saints), Anglican Parish (PR87)

Various faculties, (DIOC/FAC)
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2019