RefNoPR117
TitleRotherham, St Leonard, Dinnington, Anglican Parish
AdminHistoryThe present church is the third known to have been built on the site. The first was in existence by 1147 and is thought to have been dedicated to St Nicholas. It was demolished in 1785 and replaced with a new building which was in turn replaced by the present church, completed in 1868 to designs by R.C. Sutton. The north aisle was added in 1906 and the chancel in 1911.

The church is located on Nursery Road and is in the Laughton Deanery.
DescriptionParish Registers:

Composite Registers, (baptisms, marriages and burials), 1730 - 1812 (PR117/1)
Baptisms, 1813 - 1999 (PR117/2)
Marriages, 1822 - 1982 (PR117/3)
Burials, 1815 - 1966 (PR117/4)
Banns, 1935 - 2001 (PR117/5)
Services, 1905 - 2010 (PR117/6)
Funerals, 1986 - 1998 (PR117/7)

Other records (not listed):

Dinnington enclosure award, 1779 (PR117/item 43) and map, 1778 (PR117/ item 92)
Date1730 - 2010
Extent46 items (registers only)
AccessStatusUse microfiche
AccessConditionsSome registers are available on microfiche only.
LevelCollection
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2020