RefNoPR159
TitleRotherham, Holy Trinity, Dalton, Anglican Parish
AdminHistoryHoly Trinity Church, Dalton was erected in 1848 and completed in 1849 by G. S. Foljambe. The parish was formed partly out of the parish of All Saints, Rotherham and partly out of the parish of St Leonard's, Thrybergh, Anglican Parish. Initially, Holy Trinity Church was only permitted to carry out baptisms; in 1850 the church obtained licenses to perform marriages and burials.

On 3 Jul 1909 an extension to churchyard was consecrated and opened.

Holy Trinity Church is located on Dalton Lane, Dalton Parva, in the deanery of Rotherham.
DescriptionRegisters:

Baptisms, 1849 - 1974 (PR159/1)
Marriages, 1850 - 1977 (PR159/2)
Burials, 1850 - 2001 (PR159/3)
Private Graves, 1909 - 1927 (PR159/4)
Public Graves, 1909 - 1940 (PR159/5)
Banns of Marriages, 1951 - 1979 (PR159/6)
Services, 1892 - 2011 (PR159/7)
Confirmations [not yet deposited] (PR159/8)

Other records:

Parochial Church Council (PCC) Records, 1947 - 1968 (PR159/9)
Accounts/Financial Records, 1891 -1962 (PR159/10)
Official Parochial Register, 1903 - 1910 (PR159/11/1)
Date1849 - 2011
Extent42 items
LevelCollection
RelatedMaterialRotherham Minster (formerly All Saints), Anglican Parish (PR87)
Rotherham, Thrybergh, St Leonard, Anglican Parish (PR106)
Various church faculty files for Holy Trinity, Dalton are available, 1920 onwards (DIOC/FAC)
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2020