RefNoPR63
TitleSheffield, St Thomas, Crookes, Anglican Parish
AdminHistorySt Thomas, Crookes, was built in 1839 by subscription and was licensed for marriages in December 1856. The parish was formed out of the parish of Sheffield, St Peter and St Paul. St Thomas later became a united Anglican and Baptist Church. The church is situated on Nairn Street, Crookes, and is in the deanery of Hallam.
DescriptionRegisters:

Baptisms, 1840 - 1969 (PR63/1)
Marriages, 1857 - 1990 (PR63/2)
Burials, 1841 - 1973 (PR63/3)
Banns of Marriages, 1857 - 1984 (PR63/4)
Confirmations, 1904 - 1967 (PR63/5)
Services, 1882 - 1975 (PR63/6)

Other records (not listed)

(PR63/53) Churchwardens accounts, Oct 1867 - Mar 1898.

(PR63/57) Vestry minutes, 1840 - 1972.
(PR63/58) PCC minutes, Nov 1958 - Jul 1971 and AGM minutes, Apr 1959 - Mar 1970.
(PR63/59) PCC minutes, Aug 1971 - Jan 1975 and AGM minutes, Mar 1971 - Mar 1974.
(PR63/60) PCC minutes, Jan 1978 - Sep 1980.
(PR63/61) Standing Committee minutes, Jan 1981 - Nov 1982.
(PR63/62) Church Council minutes, Jan 1984 - Dec 1985.
Extent54 items (registers only)
AccessStatusOpen
LevelCollection
RelatedMaterialSheffield, Cathedral Church of St Peter and St Paul, Anglican Parish (PR138)
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2019