RefNoPR81
TitleRotherham, Christ Church, Parkgate, Anglican Parish
AdminHistoryThe parish of Parkgate was created out of Rawmarsh in 1869. A steady decline in the population of the area led eventually to the closure and demolition of Christ Church in 1960, and the unification of the benefice with that of Rawmarsh.
DescriptionRegisters:

Baptisms, 1868 - 1958
Marriages, 1868 - 1958
Banns of Marriage, 1951 - 1959
Services, 1881 - 1958

Other Records:
Property and Income of the Benefice records, 1897, 1958 (PR81/21a-b)
Churchwardens' and Treasurers' Accounts, 1894-1961 (PR81/22-27)
Vestry and Parochial Church Council minutes and other records, 1869-1959 (PR81/28-35)
Redundancy, 1960 (PR81/36)
Miscellaneous, 1895-1935 (PR81/37-38)
Date1868 - 1959
Extent20 items (registers only)
AccessStatusOpen
AccessConditionsThese items are open to public inspection unless otherwise stated. Some registers are available on microfiche only.
LevelCollection
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2020