RefNoPR92
Alternative Reference number1983/85
TitleRotherham, Holy Trinity, Ulley, Anglican Parish
AdminHistoryThe parish of Ulley-with-Brampton was formed out of the parishes of Aston, Whiston and Treeton when the present church of Holy Trinity was consecrated in 1851. Brampton became part of the new parish of Thurcroft in 1948. Since 1965, Ulley has been held in plurality by the Rector of Aston. By 2017, the parish churches of Aston, Ulley and Swallownest churches had united to form a team.

Holy Trinity Church, Ulley was built by Viscount Halifax in memory of his brother, whose Tractarian associations were reflected in the church's furniture and its worship.

The church is situated on Main Street, Ulley and is in the Laughton Deanery within the Archdeaconry of Sheffield and Rotherham.
DescriptionRegisters:

Baptisms [not yet deposited] (PR92/1)
Marriages, 1852 - 2016 (PR92/2)
Burials [not yet deposited] (PR92/3)
Banns of Marriages, 1852 - 1948 (PR92/4)
Services, 1897 - 1982 (PR92/5)
Communicants, 1935 - 1948 (PR92/6)
Confirmations [not yet deposited] (PR92/7)

Other Records:

Vestry Minutes, 1865 - 1948 (PR92/8)
Parochial Church Council (and Annual Church Council) Minutes, 1924 - 1977 (PR92/9)
Financial Records, 1937 - 1974 (PR92/10)
Church Property and Land Records, 1851 - 1979 (PR92/11)
Correspondence and Assorted Papers, 1920 - 1979 (PR92/12)
Electoral Rolls, 1924 - c. 1953 (PR92/13)
School Records, 1904 - 1955 (PR92/14)
Charity Records, 1936 - 1954 (PR92/15)
Miscellaneous, 1891 - 1948 (PR92/16)
Date1851 - 2016
Extent46 items
AccessStatusOpen
LevelCollection
RelatedMaterialRotherham, All Saints, Aston-cum-Aughton, Anglican Parish (PR91)

Rotherham, St Mary Magdalene, Whiston, Anglican Parish (PR37)

Rotherham, St Helen, Treeton, Anglican Parish (PR77)

Various church faculty files for Holy Trinity Church, Ulley are available, 1925 onwards (DIOC/FAC)
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2019