RefNoSSC3/6
TitleWilliam Wilson, 1800 - 1866
DescriptionWilliam Wilson owned considerable property in Nottingham (in Radford, Greyhound St., Mount Tabor, Warser Gate, Smithy Row), and property in Mansfield (Pecks Hill Field, Ratcliffe Gate), Torquay, and Sheffield (Harvest Lane). He also leased the Sherwood Hall Estate near Mansfield, Notts, from the Duke of Portland for a term of 45 years from 1854. John Wycliffe Wilson and Henry Joseph Wilson were the executors and trustees, and their sisters, Rebekah Hind-Smith, and E. Gertrude Wilson were legatees; Wells and Hind, of Fletcher Gate, Nottingham, were the solicitors.
Date1830 - 1915
Extent74 items
AccessStatusOpen
LevelSeries
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2019