RefNoSY695
TitleE W Hatfield, Motor Agents, Sidney Street, Sheffield
AdminHistoryErnest W Hatfield Ltd, garage proprietors and motor car dealers, were founded in 1908. The firm was based at 147-151 Norfolk Street, Sheffield, remaining in these premises until they were required for redevelopment of the city centre in the 1960s. Showrooms were retained in Sidney Street and West Street in the 1970s. Hatfield's Ltd are now (2004) based in Sharrow Vale Road, Sheffield.
Date1911 - 1985
Extent19 items
AccessStatusOpen
LevelCollection
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2020