RefNoUCR/15
TitleUpper Chapel Institute
DescriptionThe Upper Chapel Institute was formed in Apr 1929 and amalgamated the Upper Chapel football, cricket, hockey and social clubs into one single association. Its meetings were held in the Channing Hall, Surrey Street, Sheffield. The Institute comprised five sections: hockey, football, cricket, social and senior class. The Institute was wound up as a corporate body in Feb 1936 and, after it disbanded, the individual sections were encouraged to organise their own affairs as far as possible.
Date1929 - 1936
Extent1 item
AccessStatusOpen
LevelSeries
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2021