TitleIcomb, Gloucestershire.
Date1553-1861
Extent3 items
AdminBiogHistoryIn 1547, the Crown granted to the Dean and Canons of Windsor, an annual pension arising from the manor of Icomb, Gloucestershire, as part of the New Dotation. In 1602, the pension was stated to be £8 per annum.

The manor of Icomb was granted to the Dean and Chapter of Worcester at the Dissolution and apart from an interruption of ownership in the Commonwealth period, was held by them until 1859, when it passed to the Ecclesiastical Commissioners.

VCH Worcs, III, ( London, 1913 ), pp. 412-18
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2019