TitleIver, Buckinghamshire.
Date1287-1544
Extent42 items
AdminBiogHistoryParish of St Peter, Iver, Buckinghamshire.

Iver church was formerly attached to the manor of Iver, with which it descended until 1647. On 1 March 1351, the rectory was granted by Edward III to the Dean and Canons of Windsor. At the time of his death in 1547, Henry VIII had obtained the rectory from the D & C in exchange for other property promised in his will [the New Dotation].
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2019