TitleMarston, North, Buckinghamshire.
Date1154-1909
Extent99 items
AdminBiogHistoryParish of St Mary, North Marston, Buckinghamshire, in the diocese of Oxford.

On 30 January 1480, the Prior and Convent of Dunstable, Bedfordshire, granted the rectory of North Marston to the Dean and Canons of Windsor ( D & C ) in exchange for the rectory of Weedon Bec, Northamptonshire, under licence granted on 15 November 1479.

Today, North Marston is part of the benefice of Schorne in the diocese of Oxford. The living is in the gift of a patronage board, on which the D & C have one vote.
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2019