TitleMonkland, Herefordshire.
Date1327-1904
Extent160 items
AdminBiogHistoryParish of All Saints, Monkland, Herefordshire, in the diocese of Hereford.

The advowson of Monkland was granted to the Dean and Canons of Windsor ( D & C ) by Henry VIII on 30 November 1537.

Monkland was held in plurality with Ivington from 1956, and the benefices were united in 1959. Ivington with Monkland, Eyton and Leominster were united to form the benefice of Leominster in 1985.

Today ( 2008 ), the benefice of Leominster is in the gift of a patronage board comprising the bishop of Hereford, the D & C, and the governors of Lucton School, Lucton, Leominster
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2019