TitleMonksilver, Somerset.
Date1327-1906
Extent44 items
Related MaterialSee also Preston Bowyer, Somerset.
AdminBiogHistoryParish of All Saints, Monksilver, Somerset, in the diocese of Bath and Wells.

The rectory of Monksilver was granted to the Dean and Canons of Windsor ( D & C ) by Edward IV on 20 July 1474. The rectory was united with the rectory of Elworthy, Somerset, on 14 February 1921. Monksilver is now part of the benefice of Quantock Towers, which is in the alternate gift of the D & C and the Dean & Chapter of Wells.

The manor of Monksilver was also granted to the D & C by Edward IV on 20 July 1474.
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2019