TitlePlymstock, Devon.
Date1548-1906
Extent49 items
AdminBiogHistoryParish of St Mary and All Saints, Plymstock, Devon, in the diocese of Exeter.

The chapel at Plymstock was given to the Dean and Canons of Windsor by the Crown in 1547 as part of the New Dotation.

Today, the benefice is in the joint gift of the bishop of Exeter, the warden and fellows of Keble College, Oxford , and the D & C.
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2019