TitleRotherham, Yorkshire.
Date1537-1618
Extent4 items
AdminBiogHistoryOn 18 July 1467, Edward IV granted to the Dean and Canons of Windsor ( D & C ) an annual pension of £20 issuing out of Rotherham parsonage. This pension was formerly paid by the abbot of Rufford for a moiety of the church of Rotherham.

Edward IV's grant to the D & C was confirmed by Henry VII on 5 May 1492.
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2019