TitleRuston, East, Norfolk.
Date1327-1897
Extent182 items
AdminBiogHistoryParish of St Mary, East Ruston, Norfolk.

The Dean and Canons of Windsor were granted the rectory of East Ruston, together with the mediety of Ridlington, by Edward III on 1 March 1351.

East Ruston was united with the rectory of Ridlington in 1757, but they were disunited in 1884.
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2019