TitleSt Germans, Cornwall.
Date1547-1886
Extent50 items
AdminBiogHistoryParish of St Germans, Saltash, Cornwall, in the diocese of Truro.

The church of St Germans was built on the site of a Saxon cathedral and was consecrated in 1261.

The rectory was granted to the Dean and Canons of Windsor ( D & C ) in 1547 as part of the New Dotation.

St Germans was united with Tideford & Hessenford in 2008. The living remains in the sole gift of the D & C.
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2019