TitleShiplake, Oxfordshire.
Date1575-1934
Extent24 items
AdminBiogHistoryParish of St Peter and St Paul, Shiplake, Oxfordshire, in the diocese of Oxford.

The rectory of Shiplake was granted to the Dean and Canons of Windsor ( D & C ) by the Crown in 1547 as part of the New Dotation.

Shiplake was united with the benefice of Dunsden in 1977. Today, the benefice of Shiplake with Dunsden and Harpsden is in the joint gift of the D & C and the Oxford Diocesan Board of Patronage.
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2019