TitleSixpenny Handley, Dorset.
Date1482-1893
Extent49 items
AdminBiogHistoryParish of St Mary, Sixpenny Handley, Dorset, in the diocese of Salisbury.

The rectory or church and chapel of Handley, was in the possession of the Dean and Canons of Windsor ( D & C ) by the late 15th century.

In 1925, it was united with Gussage St Andrew, and with Pentridge. Today, the living of Handley with Pentridge is in the gift of the D & C and the Earl of Shaftesbury alternately.
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2019