TitleStaines, Middlesex.
Date1272-1868
Extent128 items
AdminBiogHistoryThe Dean and Canons of Windsor ( D & C ) acquired houses near to St Mary's Church, Staines, Middlesex, together with land in open fields, in 1457. This was part of the endowment of the Passhe chantry. In the 16th century, this property amounted to 26 acres.

In 1867, the property passed to the Ecclesiastical Commissioners, but was somewhat diminished in size by then.
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2019