TitleStapleford, Wiltshire.
Date1548-1903
Extent22 items
AdminBiogHistoryParish of St Mary, Stapleford, Wiltshire, in the diocese of Salisbury.

The rectory of Stapleford was granted to the Dean and Canons of Windsor ( D & C ) by the Crown in 1547 as part of the New Dotation.

The rectory was united with the vicarage of Berwick St James, Wiltshire, on 8 December 1924 . Today, Stapleford forms part of the benefice of Wylye & Till Valley. The living is in the gift of a patronage board, on which the D & C have one vote.
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2019