TitleStudham, Bedfordshire.
Date1453-1885
Extent34 items
AdminBiogHistoryThe Dean and Canons of Windsor ( D & C ) received two grants of land in Studham, which was formerly partly in Bedfordshire and partly in Hertfordshire. The first grant was on 29 June 1480, from John, Duke of Suffolk and Elizabeth his wife who were given licence to alienate. Further lands were acquired without licence from Thomas Yong on 23 December 1508.

Studham has been wholly in Bedfordshire since 1897.
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2019