TitleSutton Courtney, Berkshire.
Date1403-1902
Extent125 items
AdminBiogHistoryParish of All Saints, Sutton Courtenay, Berkshire, in the diocese of Oxford.

The rectory of Sutton Courtenay, together with Appleford chapel, was given to the Dean and Canons of Windsor ( D & C ) by Sir Walter Devereux and others on 10 January 1481.

The living remains in the gift of the D & C.
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2019