TitleUttoxeter, Staffordshire.
Date1331-1909
Extent130 items
AdminBiogHistoryParish of St Mary, Uttoxeter, Staffordshire.

The rectory of Uttoxeter was granted to the Dean and Canons of Windsor ( D & C ) on 18 June 1349 by Henry, earl of Lancaster, one of the Founder Knights.

On 24 September 1921, Uttoxeter was united with the rectory of Bramshall, Staffordshire. Today, the right to appoint to the benefice of Uttoxeter Area is held jointly by the bishop of Lichfield, the incumbent of Hanbury with Newborough, the D & C, and others.
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2019