TitleBelchamp St Paul, Essex.
Date1870-1915
Extent29 items
AdminBiogHistoryParish of St Andrew, Belchamp St Paul, Essex, in the diocese of Chelmsford.

By Order in Council, 23 June 1870, the Dean and Canons of Windsor acquired the patronage of St Andrew, Belchamp St Paul from the Dean and Canons of St Paul's Cathedral in exchange for the right of presentation to St Peter le Poer with St Benet Fink.

In 2003, Belchamp St Paul was united in a new benefice ( North Hinckford ) with the benefice of Alphamstone. Today (2008 ), North Hinckford is in the gift of a patronage board comprising the D & C, M M J Raymond esquire, and the trustees of the late Miss Winifred Brett.
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2019