TitleWinkfield, Berkshire.
Date1456-1798
Extent35 items
AdminBiogHistoryThe Dean and Canons of Windsor ( D & C ) owned a close of land or pasture called Quelmys in Winkfield, Berkshire, which they were leasing out from 1584, though the date of grant is uncertain. In later deeds, this property is described as a tenement and closes of land in the parishes of Winkfield and Old Windsor.

The D & C also owned rights of herbage and pannage in the coppice of Chantry Grove in Winkfield which comprised four acres. These rights were being leased out from 1640, though again the date of grant to the D & C is uncertain.
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2019