TitleBlandford Forum, Dorset.
Date1481-1546
Extent4 items
AdminBiogHistoryThe manor of Damaricourt [Damary Court], Blandford, Dorset, was in possession of the Dean and Canons of Windsor ( D & C ) by 1494-95. On 20 December 1546, the D & C granted the manor to Henry VIII, together with Shaw Close in Windsor and a messuage in the parish of All Saints, London Wall, in exchange for lands to be bequeathed by Henry VIII's will [lands of the New Dotation].
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2019