TitleBradninch, Devon.
Date1548-1888
Extent155 items
AdminBiogHistoryParish of St Disen, Bradninch, Devon, in the diocese of Exeter.

The rectory and parsonage were acquired by the Dean and Canons of Windsor in 1547 as part of the New Dotation.

The rectorial estate passed to the Ecclesiastical Commissioners in the 1870s.

United benefice of Bradninch & Clyst Hydon created in 1988. D & C have joint right of presentation with Dean & Chapter of Exeter.
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2019