TitleBrixton, Devon.
Date1564-1910
Extent29 items
AdminBiogHistoryThe Dean and Canons of Windsor acquired a chapel with priests' lodgings at Brixton, Devon in 1547 as part of the New Dotation.

In 1991, a new benefice of Yealmpton & Brixton was created. The living is in the joint gift of the D & C and the bishop of Exeter.
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2019