TitleAlton Priors, Wiltshire.
Date1273
Extent1 item
AdminBiogHistoryAlton Priors was a chapelry, located in Alton Barnes, formerly in Overton. It was united with the rectory of Alton Barnes in 1913.

VCH, Wilts, X ( London, 1975), p.12
NotesRecords are listed in the catalogue by individual reference numbers. To identify these in the online catalogue please use Quick Search or Advanced Search
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2019