TitleDorney, Buckinghamshire.
Date1473-1740
Extent29 items
AdminBiogHistoryOn 20 March 1487, John Seymour, a canon of St George's Chapel, conveyed lands in Dorney, Buckinghamshire, to Oliver Kynge and Thomas Passhe, clerks and canons of St George's Chapel. Together with lands in Burnham and Boveney, Buckinghamshire and Old Windsor, Berkshire, these formed part of "Seymour's Lands", granted to the Dean and Canons of Windsor between 1487 and 1507.
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2019