TitleElworthy, Somerset.
Date1804-1919
Extent21 items
AdminBiogHistoryParish of St Martin, Elworthy, Somerset, in the diocese of Bath and Wells.

On 29 April 1919, Mrs J F S Gardner McTaggart granted the advowson of the rectory of Elworthy, Somerset, to the Dean and Canons of Windsor ( D & C ). On 14 February 1921, the rectory was united with the rectory of All Saints, Monksilver, Somerset, which was already in the gift of the D & C.

The living remains in the gift of the D & C.

    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2019