RefNoACM/MAPS/20
TitleParish of Rotherham
DescriptionRotherham parish included, besides the town, the townships of Kimberworth, Brinsworth, Orgreave and others. The Lord of the Manors of Rotherham and Kimberworth was, at the time of the Fairbanks, the Earl of Effingham. Rotherham Manor lay to the East of the Rother and Don; there is an excellent map of it in 1764 except the town proper (ACM/MAPS/Rot/104). Two of the maps here were drawn in connection with the Kimberworth enclosure award, 1800 (ACM/MAPS/Rot/105,106).
Date1764 - 20th cent
Extent7 items
AccessStatusOpen
LevelSeries
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2022