RefNoCA208a
TitleNorton Rural District Council (and predecessor): building plans (part 1 of 2)
AdminHistoryPlans were deposited with the Ecclesall Bierlow Rural Sanitary Authority until 1895. From 1895, plans were deposited with Norton Rural District Council.

Parts of Norton were absorbed into Sheffield under the Sheffield Corporation Act, 1900. Most of the remaining parts of Norton Rural District became part of the city under the Sheffield Extension Act, 1933.
Date1885 - 1922
Extent431 items
AccessStatusOpen
LevelCollection
RelatedMaterialFor planning applications 1926 - 1933 see CA208b.

For planning applications after 1933 see CA206.

For registers of Norton building plans, 1885 - 1934 see CA207.
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2022