RefNoCA718
TitleSheffield, Ann's Road School (formerly Gleadless Road Board School)
AdminHistoryThe school was opened on 11 January 1892 as Gleadless Road Board School. A separate Junior department was opened in 1899. The name was changed to Ann's Road from January 1922.
DescriptionLog books
Date1892 - 1957
Extent3 items
AccessStatusRestricted
AccessConditionsLog books include references to named individuals (children and staff). Consequently they are closed to public inspection for 75 years under the Data Protection Act (exempt under section 40 of the Freedom of Information Act). Please refer to Sheffield Archives for advice on how to access such items.
LevelCollection
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2022