RefNoCA894
TitleMaud Maxfield School for the Deaf, Ringinglow Road, Sheffield
AdminHistoryThe Maud Maxfield School for the Deaf opened in October 1922. Originally at East Hill, Norfolk Park, a new school on Ringinglow Road was opened in May 1954.
DescriptionLog books, 1922 - 1945 (CA894/1)

Admission Registers, 1944 - 1986 (CA894/2)

Teachers' Time Books, 1942 - 1949 (CA894/3)

Visitors' Books, 1922 - 1974 (CA894/4)

Other records, 1968 (CA894/5)
Date1922 - 1986
Extent9 items
AccessStatusRestricted
AccessConditionsSchool records include references to named individuals (children and staff). Consequently they are closed to public inspection for 75 years under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) (exempt under section 40 of the Freedom of Information Act). Please refer to Sheffield City Archives for advice on how to access such items.
LevelCollection
CustodialHistoryThe majority of these items were transferred to Sheffield Archives direct from the Maud Maxfield School in November 1991. The Admission registers were transferred to Sheffield Archives from the City Council Education Department in December 1987.
ArchNoteCatalogue retro-converted by Peter Evans, December 2020.
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2024