RefNoDIOC/MISC
TitlePastoral Measures
Description(Acc. 1997/61) Christ Church, Pitsmoor, transfer of patronage; St John the Evangelist, Ranmoor, alteration of Parish Boundary, 1990s.

(Acc. 1997/61 add 1) Creation of new parish of Rawmarsh, St Nicholas, Ryecroft with map showing parish boundary, 1997.

(Acc. 1997/87) Transfer of part of parish of Maltby to parish of Firbeck with Letwell, with map, 2 Sep 1997 (photocopy).

(Acc. 1998/16)
Papers of the Chaplain among Deaf People, relating to the Psalter Lane Deaf and Dumb Institute, 1944; South Yorkshire Deaf Church and Social News, 1985.

(Acc. 1998/41)
Pastoral order relating to alterations to the Maltby and Stainton parish areas, dated 25th February 1998.

(Acc. 1998/61)
Pastoral order regarding the incorporation of the "9 o'clock community at Crookesmoor" into Sheffield parish, and creation of this in Netherthorpe St Stephen into an extra-parochial place (includes a map).

(Acc. 1998/63)
Pastoral Measure for Bramley and Ravenfield parish; Holy Trinity, Dalton parish.

(Acc. 1998/63 add 1)
Pastoral Order (addition) regarding the alteration of name of the benefice parish of St Andrew, Sharrow, to St Andrew's Psalter Lane, 2nd July 1998. Photocopy.

(Acc. 1998/63/add 2)
Pastoral Order (addition) regarding the alteration of parish areas for parishes of St John the Baptist, Owlerton; St Mary, Walkley; St Polycarp, Malin Bridge; Sheffield St Bartholomew; Wadsley.

(Acc. 1998/63 add 3)
[Pastoral Order]

(Acc. 1998/117 add 1)
Includes boundary plans, 19th - 20th century.

(Acc. 1999/37)
Pastoral Orders for parishes of Oughtibridge/Wadsley, under the Pastoral Measure 1983
Date1944 - 1990s
AccessStatusOpen
LevelSeries
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2022